|Other Names||Noir Cambrien Granite, Atlantic Black granite, Cold Spring Black Granite, Peribonka granite, Canadian Black Granite|
|Country of Origin||Canada|
Cambrian Black Granite is an igneous stone created several billion years ago. Naturally beautiful and durable, Cambrian Black granite is prized for exterior cladding, countertops, water features, or wherever a long lasting material is needed. Cambrian Black granite is scratch resistant, weather resistant and sanitary. Quarried in Canada, Cambrian Black granite brings an intrinsic value to any project it enhances.
At StonePly, the rugged durability and weather resistance of Cambrian Black granite is combined with lightweight, strong and easy to use honeycomb. This creates a stronger, more durable panel that is able to resist wind, seismic loads and impact. Cambrian Black granite is excellent for stone curtain wall panels, exterior or interior granite cladding, water features, counter tops, furniture, elevator panels and wherever a long lasting, naturally beautiful stone is needed.
- The extremely low absorption rate of granite makes it stain resistant
- Granite is well suited to exterior cladding
- Granite is inherently valued as a mark of stability and value
- Outdoors, polished granite weathers at an erosion factor of .125 inch per 1,000 years.
- The rich, classical look and feel of real granite
- Health care facilities
- Hotels and Casinos
- Government buildings
- Spas and saunas
- Exterior building cladding
- Interior wall panels
- Counter tops and bars
- Granite curtain wall
- Elevator panels
- Water walls and fountains