|Other Names||Filetto Rosso Trani Marble, Filetto Rosso Di Trani marble, Filetto Rosso Jonico Marble, Filetto Rosso Classico marble, Filettato America Marble, Fileto marble, Filletto Marble|
|Country of Origin||Italy|
StonePly panels are natural stone panels that combine real stone with aluminum honeycomb technology. Super light, super strong StonePly panels are available in Stoneply HC (stone and aluminum honeycomb) or Stoneply ACP (stone and aluminum composite panel). One of the stone choices is Filetto Rosso marble. Marble has been used in the finest architecture since ancient times. StonePly makes it easy to incorporate marble into your design.
- Natural Stone Facing - Granite, marble, limestone, travertine, slate, onyx
- 20% of the weight of solid stone
- Impact strength is more than 60 times greater than 1 1/4" thick marble
- Unlimited choice of stone: marble, granite, limestone, travertine from anywhere in the world.
- Polished, scored, honed, flamed or sandblasted finishes available
- Tested to over 400 psf wind load capacity. (Equivalent to a 300mph tornado force wind)
- Stability, will not warp like many solid 3 cm stones
- Tested for acid rain, freeze-thaw and seismic racking
- Uses including exterior and interior wall panels, siding, soffits and elevator cab cladding.
- Can be made into prefabricated wall panels
- Quickly and easily field installed.
- High flexural strength allows larger size panels and high wind load capacities
- Impervious to water penetration
- Increases building exterior explosion resistance.
- Proven performance in all climates
- Reduced in-place cost and installation time
- Stone cladding
- Curtain wall
- Stone wall facing and panels
- Yachts and cruise ships