|Other Names||Rosa Sardo Beta Granite, Rosa Beta Brown|
|Country of Origin||Italy|
Rosa Beta granite is one of the most beautiful stones in the world. As with most granites, Rosa Beta is durable, long lasting and extremely hard. In fact, studies show that granite used outdoors, weathers at less than .125" per 1,000 years. Polished granite architecture from 1,000 years ago still maintains it polish. Working granite requires the use of diamond tools since diamonds are one of the few stones harder than granite. Rosa Beta granite is primarily Brown.
Rosa Beta granite panels brings an intrinsic high quality look and feel to any project. Combining modern technology to the ageless good looks of Rosa Beta granite, StonePly panels make granite easy to work with. Rosa Beta granite is excellent for stone building cladding, stone curtain walls, water features, counter tops, furniture, elevator panels and wherever a long lasting, naturally beautiful stone is needed.
- The extremely low absorption rate of granite makes it stain resistant
- Granite is well suited to exterior cladding
- Granite is inherently valued as a mark of stability and value
- Outdoors, polished granite weathers at an erosion factor of .125 inch per 1,000 years.
- The rich, classical look and feel of real granite
- Health care facilities
- Hotels and Casinos
- Government buildings
- Spas and saunas
- Exterior building cladding
- Interior wall panels
- Counter tops and bars
- Granite curtain wall
- Elevator panels
- Water walls and fountains