|Other Names||Perlino Rosato Marble, Rosa Perlino Pink, Rosa Perlino Marble|
|Country of Origin||Italy|
Marble has been valued for its natural beauty and elegance since the dawn of civilization. Marble is a popular stone choice for wall cladding, stone furniture, fireplace surrounds, architectural panels and bathrooms. StonePly Rosa Perlino marble is strong, lightweight and easy to work with.
- Natural Stone Facing - Granite, marble, limestone, travertine, slate, onyx
- 20% of the weight of solid stone
- Impact strength is more than 60 times greater than 1 1/4" thick marble
- Unlimited choice of stone: marble, granite, limestone, travertine from anywhere in the world.
- Polished, scored, honed, flamed or sandblasted finishes available
- Tested to over 400 psf wind load capacity. (Equivalent to a 300mph tornado force wind)
- Stability, will not warp like many solid 3 cm stones
- Tested for acid rain, freeze-thaw and seismic racking
- Uses including exterior and interior wall panels, siding, soffits and elevator cab cladding.
- Can be made into prefabricated wall panels
- Quickly and easily field installed.
- High flexural strength allows larger size panels and high wind load capacities
- Impervious to water penetration
- Increases building exterior explosion resistance.
- Proven performance in all climates
- Reduced in-place cost and installation time
- Water walls, fountains and water features
- Bathrooms, spas, saunas and showers.
- Partitions and dividers