|Other Names||Rosa Portugal Marble, Pink Portugal Marble|
|Country of Origin||Portugal|
Rosa Portugal is a Pink marble. Rosa Portugal is quarried in Portugal. In architectural stone, the term marble refers to a metamorphic stone created from limestone and/or a serpentine that is capable of being polished. Since ancient times, palaces, government buildings, great monuments and the finest architectural works have been constructed from marble. Marbles durability in outdoor environments is proven by the ancient marble structures that still stand. Marble is however, not as durable as granite for outdoor construction or cladding panels and if a mirror polished surface is specified, the marble panel (if used outside) will lose its polish over time.
- Lightweight natural stone panels weigh just 3.5 lbs. per square foot.
- Eliminates huge re-cladding costs by using durable, permanent components.
- Reduces stone installation time and costs by up to 50% or more.
- Reduces construction costs because lightweight stone panels can be lifted by hand during installation.
- Reduces weather delays and costs. StonePly uses no mortar.
- StonePly® lightweight panels reduce shipping costs by 60% or more.
- Increases usable and leasable floor space income.
- Increases the room for insulation in wall cavity behind the cladding, saving both money and the environment.
- Decreases structural load on building
- Hurricane, fire and earthquake resistant StonePly stone panels are safer than regular architectural cladding.
- Environmentally responsible and LEED compatible
- Uniform strength: no structural fractures or weak points in the stone panels.
- Huge range of natural stones available
- Impact resistance up to 60x that of solid marble slabs
- Religious equipment, ecclesiastical art and baptisteries
- Interior and exterior signage
- Bathrooms, spas, saunas and showers.
- Partitions and dividers